If you become a member of the Northern Amalgamated Workers Union Incorporated you authorise the Union to;
- represent you in negotiations for your employment agreement(s)
- settle the terms of any employment agreement covering your work subject to the ratification process
- act as your representative in exercising your rights or powers under the Employment Relations Act 2000
- be joined as a party to your employment agreement
- obtain from your employer all relevant personal information that is in your employers possession
Please note completing the on-line membership form via the Northern AWUNZ website does not confirm this Union's acceptance of your membership. This form acts only as a vehicle to express your interest in joining the AWUNZ. After receiving your interest via this website, an AWUNZ Organiser will make contact with you.